Eximius BPO is now ISO 27001:2013 certified
As of May 29, 2019, Eximius BPO is now ISO 27001: 2013 certified.
What is ISO 27001:2013?
ISO 27001 is the international standard for managing risks to the security of data that an organization holds.
ISO 27001:2013 provides a set of standardized specifications for an Information Security Management System (ISMS). It ratifies a process-based approach for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, maintaining, and improving your ISMS.
Implementing an effective Information Security Management System (ISMS) will provide the organization with a system that will help in eliminating/minimizing the risk of a security breach that could have legal or business continuity implications.
Benefits of ISO 27001:2013
- Keeps confidential information secure
- Manages and minimizes risk exposure
- Increased reliability and security of systems and information
- Improved client and business partner confidence
- Alignment with client requirements